Tuesday 23 April 2013

Patience





Have I ever told you how inpatient I am?
Well I am very inpatient..
It is a virtue I have had to learn...
I have a very patient husband who takes his time in doing things....
ME.. I want things done now....

When we were first married he would do everything at a snails pace...No he didn't it was me...I was just super quick, because that's how I am...Inpatient

Our first home was a renovators dream....and we had lots of projects. The basic ones of painting were most annoying.
The people who owned the home before us had used oil base paint over acrylic meaning it bubbled on all the woodwork...
Dermot just patiently stripped each door way down. I would come home, from a high pressure job in Delivery Suite and expect a lot  more to be achieved.
I was so inpatient, so ungrateful..He was trying his best and I was expecting something he couldn't deliver...
As a new hubbie and Dad he was learning everything all at once and I was expecting TOO much..
I have become a lot more patient over the years and appreciate all those little things he does, because they are always done with love patience and care..

I had a lot to learn about this virtue..Dermot was given to me to learn the ways of patience. With Patience comes peace, love joy, so many beautiful gifts...

So what a Blessing my dear Dermot is to me.....such a gift...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment