Saturday 13 April 2013

Louise

Wow, Our first little sweetheart..
She is 25 now. How the time flies.
She was the cutest little baby.

When she was born she knew she was the centre of everyones attention.
There was only her. First Grandchild  for both our Parents.
She was completely doted on.
She would talk with her eyes.
She grew and her vocabulary was brilliant. Lake Macquarie at 18 months, I was impressed.
When Louise was born she was born with gastric reflux.
I would wear her feed every time she was fed. She would wear it too.
Apart from these difficult times when she was uncomfortable, she was quite an easy baby. I just needed to remember to have several changes of clothes if I was away from home.

Don't you just love looking back at photos..So cute, even covered in vegemite.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, Leanne! Louise is so pretty!

    I love looking back at old photos. I had our youngest's first baby photos out, today - it was amazing to think how fast time's gone by and how much he's changed!

    God bless, Leanne:-)

    ReplyDelete