Friday 12 April 2013

My koala

When Brid was little, We called her mummys little koala.
Why I hear you say, or maybe you know why!
Brid used to cling like a Koala when she hugged me.
She;d wrap her little legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I wouldn't even need to hold her.
It was amusing.
It got me thinking ,.
She must have had absolute trust in me that she was safe.
Of course she was.
She would cling like this for ages. Brid loved to be carried and as she was the baby, this continued for a few years.
Thank goodness, she was light.

She loved what she called 3 people hugs. When Dermot Or I would hug each other,there would be this little person squeezing in to get into the middle and "up Up", she'd say for her hug, and her Koals hug.
Rather lovely memories
 

No comments:

Post a Comment